Dear VIGF Exhibitors:
If you're planning to ship your exhibition instruments to Vancouver in advance, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- SHIPPING WINDOW: NO SOONER THAN July 13, 2018
- SHIPPING ADDRESS: A1-1888 Main Street Vancouver BC, V5T3B7
- Once received, your instruments will be checked in, tagged and then transported to the Creekside Community Centre for August 11.
- Any concerns about storage insurance can be addressed to email@example.com
VIGF will not be responsible for any damage to instruments. Click here for more information on insurance.
Any questions? Please email Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING FROM OUTSIDE CANADA?
If your event materials will be imported by a commercial carrier or courier service, a copy of the CBSA Letter of Recognition must be attached to any shipping documents, along with a list of goods. Click on the link below for further information.
At the close of the Exhibition (August 12 @ 4:00 p.m.), you are responsible for repacking and labelling your items for shipment.
- Boxes must be properly packed and sealed.
- Return shipping labels and signed documents must be affixed onto your boxes.
- When completing return paperwork, please use the same address as above.
VIGF will transport the boxes from the venue to Meredith's studio, and will arrange pick ups from FedEx and UPS on August 13.
If you are using a company other than Fedex or UPS, you are responsible for calling the company and arranging pick up from Meredith's studio on August 13 or August 14.