Dear VIGF Exhibitors:
In an effort to encourage sales prior to the Festival, we are offering exhibitors an On-line Marketplace. Our social media reach is building rapidly and we thought: why not use the opportunity to help market our exhibitors’ products.
- connect potential buyers directly to luthiers in advance of the exhibition
- facilitate sales by developing luthier-client relationships
- have the clients pick up their instruments at the festival, enhancing the customer/festival experience
- offer the customer an incentive or discount if ordered in advance (optional)
- sell “in-stock’ instruments or possibly “seconds"
- save the shipping charge, no shipping required
- connect potential buyers directly to vendors in advance of the exhibition
- offer incentives or discounts if ordered in advance
- option to have customers pick up their order at the festival, enhancing the customer/festival experience
VIGF will post details of your offering and include graphics if supplied. VIGF will not actively participate in the transaction, request a commission or be held liable for damages as a result of the transaction between seller and customer. All we ask is for a $50 Set-Up Fee and to be informed of sales.
VIGF will create individual pages for participating exhibitors in a Marketplace section on the VIGF website using the content you provide via the application below. These pages will have a contact form linking interested parties directly to participating luthiers.
PLEASE ENSURE that you save the application to your computer once you've opened it. You'll then need to attach the file to an email and send to email@example.com
Looking forward to working with you,
VIGF producers Meredith Coloma and Shaw Saltzberg